- just-a-minute : Learn to meditate when you haven't got time! One minute is all it takes to bring us back to our natural state of inner peace and well-being. Learn to relax, refocus and re-energise in just one minute with 'just-a-minute' meditations. It is about becoming a powerful positive force in our own life. On the just-a-minute website, find easy tools and tested tips on how to get started: * 40+ one-minute meditations to listen to on-line or to download, * 7 step programme - learn how to make the best of the one-minute breaks, * Short video testimonials from people who use silent breaks in their day-to-day life to inspire creativity and better decision making. An initiative of the Brahma Kumaris.
- Charter for Compassion : One of the most urgent tasks of our generation is to build a global community where men and women of all races, nations and ideologies can live together in peace. The Charter for Compassion is a cooperative effort to restore compassionate thinking and compassionate action to the center of religious, moral and political life. The Brahma Kumaris are committed to the ideals of the Charter and are delighted to be a global network partner.
- When Goodness is at Work : (90 min DVD) A film documentary produced by Artisan14 - A unique meeting and discovery in India with Father Ceyrac, a 92 years old Jesuit established there since 1937, and the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University.
- Women: A World of Inspiration : This project is centred on initiating and developing connections and collaborations among influential, inspiring women from all walks of life and from around the world who are outstanding in their fields. The women featured on the Asha Centre's website, such as Dadi Janki of the Brahma Kumaris, come from diverse backgrounds and achievements, but have one thing in common: they are part of a collective, noble endeavour to create a better world.
- Interfaith Information Online: The Brahma Kumaris are pleased to lend their expertise to this information website. Backed by a global and experienced consultation base, where anyone, anywhere, can post a question relating to interfaith matters. Reflections on a question will be offered and further resources suggested where appropriate, thereby gradually building up a meaningful FAQ on the website.
- World Congress of Faiths: The World Congress of Faiths is an individual membership organisation who encourage all people of faith to join and share their experiences and their spiritual quest with each other and with others.
- The Faith-based Regeneration Network UK: The Faith-based Regeneration Network UK (FbRN) is the leading multi faith network for community development, community regeneration and social action. FbRN brings together practitioners for sharing ideas and good practice, to encourage each other and to enable them to link with the makers of public policy. It acts as a means of communication between practitioners and those who make and implement public policy.
- Positive TV: Positive TV reports on what’s breaking through rather than what’s breaking down. From a local and global perspective there is a huge amount happening in the world to excite and inspire viewers however much of this news never gets reported. Positive TV looks to reach across generations and energise us with positivity at a time when we may feel overwhelmed by the negative prognosis for the future of humanity and the planet. Positive TV reports on people and events from around the globe that are helping to create and shape a Positive future at this critical time where we believe we are on the verge of a new renaissance.
- The Big Ben Silent Minute Prayer for Peace: During World War II, all over Britain and the Commonwealth, millions of people joined together at 9pm, just before the news, to the chimes of Big Ben, to pray for peace. This was initiated by Major Wellesley Tudor Pole, and had the blessing of King George VI, Sir Winston Churchill and US president Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Please join us as ambassadors for world peace by giving one minute of your time, each day at 9pm, or when convenient, in prayer or in silent thought. By positive thinking collectively world-wide, each one of us can make a difference in the world consciousness forming a network of Light. Let us start today to create a better world for ourselves and generations to come.